Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
The Strategic Account Consultant I will help build and maintain customer relations with our strategic accounts that typically involve an international partner or major global accounts. We seek a professional who will support the development of processes to identify and contact prospective customers, building relationships to generate future sales and repeat business. In this role, you will assess our customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
Help identify, develop and typically close new sales.
Create demand for products and services by raising their profile with customers.
Monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
Participate in regular status and strategy meetings with customers' senior management to understand and meet their needs.
Execute sales plans with strategies to protect, grow and diversify relationships with targeted customers.
You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of four years of related work experience on business to business sales within the dietary supplements field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Able/willing to travel between 25 up to 50% of the time
- Make sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory, information to effectively solve problems.
- Build partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Primary Location: US-IA-Ankeny
Other Locations: US-New York, US-Florida, US-New Jersey, US-Texas
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
See job listing and apply here: Regional Sales Manager, East Coast